Schwanenburg, Bucher Chaussee 1, 16341 Panketal
Contact: Tel. +49 160 851 2146 Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Office hours of the administration: Monday - Friday from 9 - 14 h.
- Please use the entrances or car entrance from the map below.
You may park on the parking lots marked with "Schwanenburg
- If you have booked in apartments 30-50, the access is slightly different, please use the description
For apartment 30-32: www.schwanenburg.de/Anfahrt30-32
For apartment 33: www.schwanenburg.de/Anfahrt33
For Apartment 34-53: www.schwanenburg.de/Anfahrt34-53
- Go to the booked room (see the room number on the booking confirmation) and take the key from the box next to the entrance
Remove the plastic protection - see picture. Take the code from your booking, choose it, welcome!
- If you have not checked in online : Please fill out the registration form (available in the apartment) and send it together with a photo of your ID card/passport by MMS / Whatsapp to: +49 160 851 2146
Free WLAN, e.g.
You will find the password in the folder in your apartment
Please do not use the WLAN connection for TV or streaming movies, as the bandwidth is not sufficient for this, and other guests will not be able to use the Internet.
- Please use the slippers provided - entering the apartment with street shoes is not allowed
- Rest periods are from 22 to 7 in the morning, please be considerate of the other guests
- The kitchen is to be left clean and the garbage is to be removed from the apartment.
- Should the kitchen not be left clean or the rubbish not disposed of, we are unfortunately forced to charge an additional cleaning fee of €25-50.
- Please do not use the WLAN connection for TV or streaming of movies, because the bandwidth is not sufficient for this, and other guests cannot use the Internet.
- Please turn off the heating during the day to save costs.
- Ventilation in winter: Please ventilate the apartment by "shock ventilation" for 2-3 minutes, with wide open windows, if necessary with draught from several windows.
- Parking is free of charge, please park at the parking spaces marked "Schwanenburg
- Check-out is until 10 h. Please leave the key on the table in the apartment
- You can dispose of your rubbish at the rubbish containers located at the first car entrance on Lindenberger Str. (see map). Please use the appropriate bins (blue: paper, black: residual waste, plastic: yellow bags) for disposal. If you need more rubbish bags, please contact the administration.
- Smoking is not allowed. Please use for smoking only the specially marked smoking places in the outdoor area.
- Pets are not allowed
- Price list for further service
- Washing machine: 5.-€
- Additional bed linen: € 4
- Additional towel: € 2
- Intermediate cleaning of the apartment including bed linen and towels: from 25.- € for a small apartment to 90 € for an apartment with 5 rooms.
- For a cleaning kit, additional cleaning products, or a vacuum cleaner please contact us
Bus/S-Bahn to Berlin
- Bus: 893 in front of the house entrance, to Buch S-Bahn station (2.5 km), approx. 10 minutes
- S2 from Berlin Buch in the direction of south (Blankenfelde). e.g. to Berlin Friedrichstrasse, Brandenburger Tor, 25 minutes
Rewe, Netto, DM, beverage market: Neue Kärntner Strasse 1, 16341 Panketal - approx. 800 m away
- German: "Restaurant Zum Speicher", Alt-Buch 45, 13125 Berlin
"The fairytale Ribhouse", Alt-Karow 35, 13125 Berlin
- Italian: "Ristorante Il Castello", Karower Str. 1, 13125 Berlin
"Ristorante Villa Antinori", Kastanienallee 14, 16341 Panketal
- Greek: "Zeus", Achillesstraße 54, 13125 Berlin
"Restaurant Syrtaki", Alt-Blankenburg 22, 13129 Berlin
- Asian: "Son Asia Specialities", Walter-Friedrich-Straße 2, 13125 Berlin
- On the website under "Excursions" you will find many excursions with gps routes!
- Buch castle park, 2 km away
- Gorinsee, ~ 8 km, beautiful hiking trail through forest and fields
- Liepnitzsee, ~ 20 km, very large, beautiful lake, clear water, lido, restaurant on the north shore, snack bar on the south shore
- Wandlitz lake, ~ 20 km, beautiful lake with beach bar, several restaurants
- Bernau, ~10 km, - old town with stone wall from the 15th century, museum, restaurants, cinema