Around the Schwanenburg Pension you can make many beautiful trips:
- On foot, for example, you can walk via the Helios Klinikum to Buch to the Castle park walk.
- To LietzengrabenA nature reserve with the Bogensee lake is also not far from Buch, and this route can also be done on foot.
- To Lake Gorin - see also the recommendation from below, it is a longer way, about 8 km away.
- By car can be the Liepnitz Lake a very good recommendation, about 18 km away, around the lake there is a nice hiking trail, which you can walk in 1 to 1,5 h.
- At a distance of about 10 km you will find Bernau near Berlinwhere you can walk along the old 15th century wall.
- In Werneuchen (about 15 km away) there is an old Airport with large, unused warehouses.
- Berlin is not far away, with its numerous sights, museums and events.
- The nature reserve Karow Ponds
- The nature reserve Schönow Heath
- Lake Wandlitz and surroundings
- Biesenthaler basin with the beautiful Hellsee