Schwanenburg, Bucher Chaussee 1, 16341 Panketal contact: Phone +49 160 851 2146 Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please use the entrances or car entrances from the map below. You may park on the parking lots marked with "Schwanenburg
- Go to the booked apartment 33, through the courtyard, outside stairs, winter garden
- Remove the key from the box next to the entrance.
- You have received the code for the key box in the email from us.
- Remove the plastic protection - see picture.
- Take the code from your booking, select this
- Open the box with the lever on the left side or the handle on top
- In the winter garden the entrance is through the white door on the right
- If you have not checked in online : Please fill out the registration form (available in the apartment) and send it together with a photo of your ID card/passport by MMS / Whatsapp to: +49 160 851 2146
Free WLAN, e.g.
Please do not use the WLAN connection for TV or streaming of movies, because the bandwidth is not sufficient for this, and other guests cannot use the Internet.
- Office hours of the administration: Monday - Friday from 9 - 14 h.
- Please use the slippers provided - entering the apartment with street shoes is not allowed
- Smoking is not allowed.
- Pets are not allowed
- Rest periods are from 22 to 7 in the morning, please be considerate of the other guests
- Parking is free of charge, please park at the parking spaces marked "Schwanenburg
- Checkout is at 10:00. Please leave the key on the table in the apartment
- The kitchen is to be left clean and the garbage is to be removed from the apartment.
- If the kitchen is not left clean or the garbage is not disposed of, we are unfortunately forced to charge a cleaning fee starting at 50 €.
- Please always close the car entrance to Bucher Chaussee (top right on the map) after exiting
- Please do not use the WLAN connection for TV or streaming of movies, because the bandwidth is not sufficient for this, and other guests cannot use the Internet.
- You can dispose of your rubbish at the rubbish containers located at the first car entrance in Lindenberger Str. (see map). Please use the appropriate bins (blue: paper, black: residual waste, plastic: yellow bags) for disposal. If you need more refuse bags, please contact the administration.
- Price list for further service
- Washing machine: €4
- Additional bed linen: € 4
- Additional towel: € 2
- Intermediate cleaning of the apartment incl. bed linen and towels: 45 €
- Cleaning set for 2 hours (vacuum cleaner, mop, cleaning agent): 5.- €
Bus/S-Bahn to Berlin
- Bus: 893 in front of the house entrance, to Buch S-Bahn station (2.5 km), approx. 10 minutes
- S2 from Berlin Buch in the direction of south (Blankenfelde). e.g. to Berlin Friedrichstrasse, Brandenburger Tor, 25 minutes
Rewe, Netto, DM, beverage market: Neue Kärntner Strasse 1, 16341 Panketal - approx. 800 m away
- German: "Restaurant Zum Speicher", Alt-Buch 45, 13125 Berlin
"The fairytale Ribhouse", Alt-Karow 35, 13125 Berlin
- Italian: "Ristorante Il Castello", Karower Str. 1, 13125 Berlin
"Ristorante Villa Antinori", Kastanienallee 14, 16341 Panketal
- Greek: "Zeus", Achillesstraße 54, 13125 Berlin
"Restaurant Syrtaki", Alt-Blankenburg 22, 13129 Berlin
- Asian: "Son Asia Specialities", Walter-Friedrich-Straße 2, 13125 Berlin
- On the website under "Excursions" you will find many excursions with gps routes!
- Buch castle park, 2 km away
- Gorinsee, ~ 8 km, beautiful hiking trail through forest and fields
- Liepnitzsee, ~ 20 km, very large, beautiful lake, clear water, lido, restaurant on the north shore, snack bar on the south shore
- Wandlitz lake, ~ 20 km, beautiful lake with beach bar, several restaurants
- Bernau, ~10 km, - old town with stone wall from the 15th century, museum, restaurants, cinema